Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. Alfonso Ribeiro performs "The Carlton" on Dancing With The Stars. "My No. 1 goal this week is to please the fans and to give America what I feel they've been asking for," he said. Mission accomplished.
2. Teen heartbroken when Beyoncé is a no-show for dental surgery. Under the effects of heavy pain medication, a young Beyoncé fan laments the pop star's lack of role in his dental surgery.
3. Step inside LeBron James' $17 million Miami manse. When King James left Miami for Cleveland, he cleared out of an impressive waterfront property. Take a virtual tour of the extravagant Coconut Grove home thanks to Curbed.com.
4. The smartest dog in the world. Anderson Cooper reports on a border collie named Chaser, who can recognize over a thousand toys and has been called the world's smartest dog.
5. Cutest little girl is already our favorite futbol superfan. This pint-sized soccer fan is full of team spirit. From face paint to hand motions, she's setting the bar high for young spectators.