Editor's note: We've spent a week chronicling bad behavior, first from the University of Oklahoma's quarterback and then from this guy. Read on for more of the week's hot headlines.
1. Surprise shutter of Austin venue leaves local couples in wedding hell. This South Austin spot had to cancel the weddings of 17 couples when the land was sold.
2. OU's bad-boy quarterback uses Heisman win to disrespect University of Texas. If you can't say anything nice about anyone, don't say anything at all. Especially during your Heisman acceptance speech.
3. Austin's very first food hall reveals highly anticipated opening date. Fareground is marching into town in January.
4. This downtown Austin avenue is the 10th most expensive street in the U.S. When it comes to the country's most expensive real estate, there is Fifth Avenue, Pennsylvania Avenue ... and Congress Avenue? Yup.
5. New restaurant in Central Austin will be french fries all the time. French fries forever at this new campus-area spot.