Mother’s Day is just around the corner. If you haven’t managed to pick out a gift or planned something special for your mom, we’ve got you covered.
We scoured local shops, restaurants and fun activities for these gift ideas that will let her know how much you love her every day of the year.
For the modern mom
1. This powder-coated, metal-finished Lucy Chair would be perfect for her desk, vanity or as a statement piece. It will brighten up any space she adds it to. Available at Nannie Inez.
2. The little red dress set from Rae Cosmetics includes a beautiful lip shade, lip liner and makeup bag. It’s a fun, bold look that comes with a huge bonus: 50 percent of all proceeds will benefit the Austin Go Red For Women Campaign, which raises awareness of cardiovascular disease among women.
3. This Alexandra von Furstenberg acrylic charm bowl in amethyst is a show-stopping piece that will find a happy home on a mantle or coffee table. It’ll be talked about for years to come. Available at Prize.
4. Help your mom add color and life to her home with this special wheel-thrown porcelain bud vase from Sunroom.
5. She taught you to always be prepared, now with this leather Baggu pouch she’ll always be, too. It’s a perfect size to fill with necessities. Available at Mercury Design Studio.