Finding something perfect for your mom for Mother's Day doesn't have to be difficult. We rounded up some of our favorite gifts from local stores to make it a little easier.
1. Is there anyone who doesn't love the classic, yet somehow exotic, shape of peonies? Spoil your mom with the gift of a Classic Peony Bouquet from Kings Florist.
2. Treat your mom to a Mother's Day brunch at Josephine House. The newly opened restaurant — next to the much beloved Jeffrey's — has a great atmosphere and an even better menu.
3. Your mom works hard, she deserves a day to herself. Hiatus Spa + Retreat has three soothing and relaxing Mother's Day packages to choose from.
4. If she appreciates the arts, don't miss the closing of Ballet Austin's season with one of the most beautiful and romantic ballets to grace the city: Ballet Austin's Giselle.
1. For the Mom with a design eye, interior designer Kelly Wearstler's book Rhapsody will provide endless inspiration and insight to the her sought after style.
2. Help her spruce up her desk or counter tops with these interchangeable Kaleido Trays from Nannie Inez on South First. You just might have to walk away with some for yourself.
3. If she loves a back story and repurposed furniture she'll love these Texas Wine and Dine Side Chair. The wood is from Texas wine barrels (Cabernet) from Becker Vineyards in Central Texas. Mockingbird Domestics.
4. She'll love these illustrated plates from Local artist Alyson Fox who collaborated with Ink Dish on porcelain dinnerware, “White Noise."
1. Give her the gift that keeps giving, with local CSA Greenling. There are different packages to choose from, each benefiting the farmers of Austin, while providing her with the freshest produce.
2. Take her out to Austin Paddle Sports for a SUP lesson and a cruise on the beautiful lake.
3. For the gardening mom who loves good design, Hijo carries Japanese made garden tools, from hand rakes to machetes.
4. Make it easier for her to carry all her things on a bike ride, with this woven basket. Similar to those available at Austin Bikes.
1. These Mademoiselle Crocheted Zip Pouches come in range of colors to match your mom's style. You can find them at Gallery D.
2. The Pink Pout Set from Rae Cosmetics will be sure to bring a smile to her face.
3. If she can't spend the summer by the water at least she can imagine it when she burns this LAFCO Lake House Candle from Prize.
4. Add some bling to her life with these beautiful Blue Chalcedony And Gold Carly earrings from Eliza Page.