Austin music venues new and old made waves this week as some of our hottest headlines. For your reading pleasure, take a moment to revisit our five most-read stories of the week.
1. News broke Monday that Antone's is leaving its home at Fifth Street and Lavaca. But will the soon-to-be vacant Beauty Ballroom be the blues club's new abode?
2. Step inside La Botanica, an herbal folk healing trailer tucked away in East Austin.
3. Even in the off-season, F1 is making headlines with the announcement that Kenny Chesney will open COTA's new Tower Amphitheater with an April concert.
4. Contributor Eoghan McCloskey examines HSBC, Reddit's Aaron Swartz and the rule of the law.
5. There's still time to get out and enjoy CultureMap's top five event picks for the weekend.
Enjoy the weekend, Austin! We'll see you next week.