CultureMap was abuzz this week with radio switch-ups, foodie announcements and promising news for the single ladies of the city.
Before you head out for a weekend of winter (is it spring yet?) activities, let’s revisit the week’s most popular stories.
1. On Monday, we learned that Bobby Bones is going to Nashville, and will leave KISS FM to be broadcast locally on KASE FM.
2. To whet your foodie appetite, CultureMap announced the nominees for the 2013 CultureMap Tastemaker Awards, taking place April 11 at the Driskill.
3. Did you know that Friday, February 8 is officially deemed Work From Home Day in Austin?
4. Food Editor Jessica Dupuy shares her picks for where to eat in February, from ramen to burgers that never fail.
5. Single ladies, rejoice! Austin is named a hotspot for unmarried women, but not so favorable for single men.