Hello? Is any body out there? Or are you all at the Convention Center (or cuddle up beneath your blankets at home)?
SXSW has officially arrived, albeit soggily. Not surprisingly, our top stories this week have much to do with the behemoth "festival."
1) The APD confirms Justin Timberlake's descent upon Austin during SXSW.
2) If you're looking for lunch in Austin (like many a'conference-goer do), we've got you covered.
3) We round up the celebs we're scouting during the week's festivities.
4) The Tastemaker Awards is coming in April, and we launched our New Restaurant Challenge.
5) Last but not least, is Girls the new Sex and the City?
Stay tuned for more covering inside of and surrounding SXSW. Stay dry!