We know you're busy — especially on a weekend like this, when food, music and general Austin weirdness are all being celebrated in festival form. Between dashing from the Grand Tasting at the Food & Wine Festival to celebrating Eeyore's 50th birthday at Pease Park, take a moment to reacquaint yourself with our biggest stories of the week.
Our most-read stories from the week focus on changes in the Austin landscape.
1. Food editor Jessica Dupuy looks ahead to the most anticipated restaurants opening in Austin this summer.
2. Ahead of the Project Runway finale, CultureMap talked to contestant Daniel Esquivel about reality show secrets.
3. Word came this week that Progress Coffee will be closing its East Side location to make room for Wright Bros. Brew & Brew.
4. Friday, we announced that Toy Joy is leaving its digs on The Drag for a more central location in downtown's Second Street District.
5. In fast food news, we're happy to report that Whataburger condiments are coming to an H-E-B near you.
Now that you're all caught up on the week's biggest news, go soak up the remaining festival madness.