With temperatures at a record low for this time of year last week, we could have fooled ourselves into believing it were November. Yet the summer-themed news that steadily rolled out throughout the week snapped us back to reality. Among the top stories this week were items surrounding sun-soaked festival lineups.
1. ACL got all cute and sneaky, peppering clues of the official 2013 lineup on the back page of The Chronicle.
2. We compiled a mega-guide to BYOB dining in Austin.
3. Blue Bell debuted a new cake-flavored ice cream.
4. Only five Texas restaurants — and one Austin dining establishment — made the list of the Top 100 Best Brunch Restaurants in the U.S.
5. KGSR released its much anticipated Blues on the Green summer schedule.
Have a great week. See you on the flip-side for the next Hot Clicks edition.