Hopefully you're enjoying a peaceful weekend — on or off of a motorcycle (ROT Rally really is quite a scene, isn't it?).
Take a moment to see what you missed this past week with our top five stories — from the high brow to the decidedly low brow...
1. We finally get to preview Qui, and the experience is decidedly top-notch.
2. In it's second year, the No Bummer Summer initiative in memory of Esme Barerra isn't slowing down.
3. Carmen Electra will be making breast imprints at the opening of Bikinis, Texas. *eyeroll*
4. Pajama Sam is a dog who's beat all odds and searching for a new home.
5. Mueller residents show their obsession with Kerbey Lane with an "eat-in."
Now, get out there and keep Austin interesting. We sure do enjoy documenting it.