This week's edition of Hot Clicks is all about the latest Austin rankings and summertime food and drink. What was a great week for Austin food (we've got guides for summer seafood, special occasions and Burnet Rd.) turned out to be a less than favorable one for Austin's rankings on a national level.
Take a look back at the week's biggest stories. With the mid-week holiday there's a good chance you didn't catch it all.
1. Austin is the most expensive city to raise a family.
2. Our fine city has also been dubbed the 19th snobbiest city in the U.S. by Travel + Leisure.
3. Check out a summer guide to the best seafood in Austin.
4. In this month's Where to Eat, Food Editor Jessica Dupuy suggests where to celebrate special occasions.
5. Take this culinary tour of Burnet Rd., featuring top spots for food and drink.