Rainy days and mild temperatures have departed just in time for another steamy summer weekend. Whether you're heading out to embrace the heat, or escaping to an air-conditioned sanctuary, take a few moments to reacquaint yourself with the week's biggest stories.
Look inside Sixth Street's newest restaurant, then enjoy BuzzFeed's take on an Austinite's favorite things. Here are the most popular CultureMap stories of the week.
1. Take a look inside Arro, Sixth Street’s new modern French restaurant, opening to the public July 20.
2. Johnny Manziel made headlines again this week (are we surprised?) when he was forced to leave Manning Passing Academy due to “dehydration.”
3. America no longer ranks as the fattest country in the developed world.
4. BuzzFeed took a stab at unearthing 34 things Austinites love — things like yoga, tacos and Barton Springs.
5. Texas Monthly’s first ever Texas Barbecue Week provided a drool-worthy excuse for gluttonous behavior.