In case you missed it, here's a colorful recap of the most popular CultureMap stories this week — Bollywood fun, barbecue controversy and tasty hot dogs included.
1. The high-energy Bollywood Ball gave party-goers a sneak peek at Texas' biggest Bollywood musical, coming in August.
2. Have a taste of Austin's top specialty food stores.
3. Did Parade copy Texas Monthly with its Franklin Barbecue cover?
4. A downtown Austin bar has been accused of turning away gay customers.
5. Summer is the perfect time for a dog. We've rounded up 5 tasty hot dogs in town.
That's all for this edition of Hot Clicks. We'll see you soon with more buzz-worthy stories.