We can hear the constant drown of private choppers flying over Austin as we type this; i.e., the Formula 1 invasion has officially begun.
Accordingly, most our top read stories this week had to do with the white collar international event. But if you're tired of all the hub-bub, we've got some fashion and food stories, too.
- We outlined the dos and don'ts of F1 fashion: "If you’re thinking of dressing like Ricky Bobby’s smokin’ hot wife from Talladega Nights, please let me advise you against it (unless it’s a racing suit). Formula 1 is a high-end affair, where women flaunt their style and sophistication over their sex appeal."
- We also sourced the top 10 extracurricular parties to attend as a Formula 1 fan.
- We got to the bottom an age old debate: The six biggest changes headed to Texas when it (once again) becomes its own country.
- We received the official scoop on the H&M store opening this weekend, as well as the collections it will carry.
- And finally, there's no name and no confirmed location, but we reported that the culinary powers behind Uchi are opening a new concept.
Best of luck navigating around town this weekend; we'll be here to keep you posted!