Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Meet the most emotionally in tune infant ever. This tiny tot may only be 10 months old, but her emotional intelligence is well beyond her years. Watch as her little face contorts into complex emotional responses to her mother's singing.
2. Sea lion snatches fisherman's big catch. Two proud fishermen are posing for the camera when a sneaky sea lion steals their catch. We'd feel bad for the guy who lost his fish, but the experience of being pick-pocketed by a sea lion is probably cooler than a big catch anyway.
3. Surprise! These adorable animals are actually jerks. Speaking of conniving sea creatures, Slate has the skinny on all sorts of animal tomfoolery. Apparently sea otters drown baby seals, dolphins use social pressure to get sex and penguins copulate with corpses.
4. Hangman-inspired quiz tests your knowledge of Friends quotes. Yes, the show has been off the air for nearly 10 years. But it'll take more than a decade to get these plot lines out of our heads. Vulture.com provides the freeze frame and a empty set of letters. You do the rest.
5. Bullet train could cut trip from Dallas to Houston to 90 minutes. Texas Central Railway has plans for a 200-mph electric train that would connect the Lone Star State's two biggest cities. The so-called bullet train would be the fastest locomotive in America. Say it with me now: Texas forever.