HELM Boots USA continues its solidification in the fashion-conscious workwear market, this time with six short films centered around seven locals who personify the HELM spirit through hard work and creatively driven lives.
Masterfully filmed and produced by Ryan Scheer and scored by Austin duo All in the Golden Afternoon, the films are intended to "celebrate creative wealth contained within the city of Austin" and feature men who have made a mark on the city with their hands.
The features include:
- The Gear Heads - Alan and Stefan of Revival Cycles
- The Restaurateur - Ben of Contigo
- The Art Director - Chris of Bilheimer Design
- The Jeweler - Dean of Dean Fredrick Jewelry
- The Builder - Jack of Design Build Adventure
- The Boot Designer - Joshua of HELM
You can check out all of the films on the Hard Work page on Helm.