Editor's note: Over the course of a week, we come across dozens of newsy tidbits and interesting links that we want to share with you. For this weekly roundup, we gathered all the news we found delicious and wild.
1. Check out Tyson Cole's gastro-guide to Austin. The famed Uchi chef offers up his suggestions for the best restaurants, drinks, bites and more for Departure magazine.
2. Jimmy Kimmel gained nine pounds during his SXSW stay. We've all heard of the "freshman 15" but it looks like we're going to have to add the "Austin nine" to our urban dictionary. The late night host says that eight days here added the equivalent of "another head" to his weight.
3. The upcoming bluebonnet season is gonna be a good one. We're sure you've already seen these delights popping up along the freeway, but this is only the beginning of what promises to be an exceptional spring for wildflowers.
4. Bar hopping with Kyle Chandler. The former Friday Night Lights actor dishes about his new role on an afternoon pub crawl around Austin.
5. A new East Austin pizza joint is hiring people through Snapchat. Which poses the question: How could you sell yourself to a future employer in less than 10 seconds?
6. The number of noise complaints in the city has increased dramatically. KUT created a map of them so we could see just how loud and obnoxious we really are.