Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Man trapped overnight at Vegas airport shoots ridiculous music video. Richard Dunn is an unusual fellow who recently had quite a bit of time on his hands in Sin City. He stayed out of trouble by hanging out in Las Vegas' McCarran Airport and shooting an elaborate music video of the 1996 Celine Dion hit "All By Myself."
2. Purin the super beagle is ready for the World Cup. Any old dog will chase a ball, but Purin the super beagle plays goalie. Look out, Rio.
3. If Asians said the stuff white people say. The "stuff people say" meme gets an update with a role-reversing twist in this video from BuzzFeed. Because nothing highlights ridiculous stereotypes better than good old-fashioned parody.
4. Sir Mix-A-Lot performed "Baby Got Back" with the Seattle Symphony Orchestra. In what Sir Mix-A-Lot dubbed "Orchestral Movements From The Hood Night," classically trained musicians went to town on his iconic hit "Baby Got Back." He even invited ladies in the audience onstage for the occasion.
5. Orange Is The New Black actresses in and out of character. As Mashable points out, "prison scrubs are a tough look to pull off." But that doesn't mean the ladies in lockup at Litchfield aren't rocking it outside of prison.