Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Fake new app "Kinder" would revolutionize playdates. A spin-off of the adult dating app Tinder, this kids' version would be a way for little ones to find their ideal play-date buddies.
2. Disney's movie Up gets a Michael Bay makeover. This fire-filled, action-packed parody is hilariously spot-on with Bay's style of directing.
3. Tiny Chihuahua playfully attempts to take on a Great Dane. Lilly the Chihuahua is at a disadvantage, but that doesn't stop her from putting up a fight. Thankfully Vago, the Great Dane, isn't too concerned with winning.
4. Miss Texas throws out awkward first pitch at Rangers game, embarrasses girls everywhere. Monique Evans' first pitch in the game against the Angels was juuuuuust a bit outside. But, hey, her crown stayed put.
5. Electrifying photos of lightning storms. As CNN remarks, when a photographer is in the right place at the right time, a lightning show can be absolutely magic. These photographs document storms from Apache Junction, Arizona, to Dubrovnik, Croatia.