Attention Football Fans
Want to score the ultimate Super Bowl package? It'll cost you $1 million.
Attention well-heeled football fans: Here's a deal for you. Austin-based ticket agency TicketCity is offering a $1 million package for Super Bowl LI in Houston.
We know that sounds like a lot, but it's for 20 people and includes the following:
- Private plane to and from Houston
- Police escort to Super Bowl
- Super Bowl premium seating
- Courtside Houston Rockets tickets
- UFC Fight Night VIP package
- Stay at two luxury homes in the heart of Houston
- Meals at Damians, Brennan's, Smith & Wollensky
- Entry to ESPN party, Rolling Stone party, Leather and Laces party, Maxim party, NFL Honors Awards Show
- Entry to NFL Players Tailgate party
Other perks for the four-night package (February 2-5) include a personal concierge; a spa day at the Houstonian; bourbon tastings; autographed helmets from such stars as Tom Brady, Troy Aikman, and Aaron Rodgers; autographed jerseys from Jerry Jones and the 1972 Miami Dolphins perfect-season team; and a Super Bowl 50 helmet autographed by John Elway and Peyton Manning, along with a $5,000 gift card to shop for NFL merchandise.
"People in Texas want to spend a lot of money on shopping and football," says Shannon McKinley, TicketCity director of PR/communications.
A Super Bowl ticket in the club level at NRG Stadium already is going for more than $11,000, so the package, which averages $50,000 per person, could be considered a bargain in some circles, particularly if the Patriots make it to the Super Bowl, when it could be the most expensive sports event ever.
McKinley says the agency has two $1 million Super Bowl packages available, with other options available for customized packages. For additional details, contact Shannon@ticketcity.com or call 512-721-1124.