Editor's note: It's that time again — time to check in with our top stories of the week. From Texas' low-key billionaire to Brian Williams' bold barbecue declaration, these are the stories that captured our attention over the past seven days.
1. Low-profile Texas billionaire reigns as the richest woman in the world. They say everything is bigger in Texas, including our bank accounts, apparently. A new report revealed that the world's richest woman is from right here in the Lone Star State.
2. Brian Williams boldly declares Austin-area barbecue spot best in Texas. During Super Tuesday election coverage, MSNBC's Brian Williams unwittingly waded into a Texas-size controversy. The news anchor unabashedly declared that one local spot was the "the best in Texas." His guest politely disagreed.
3. Where to eat in Austin right now: 8 tried-and-true restaurants for classic cuisine. Forget the buzzy hot spots, sometimes you just want a classic spot dishing out some of your favorite fare. When it comes to classic Austin restaurants, these eight are among our favorites.
4. 7 things to know in Austin food right now: Famed Hill Country barbecue spot burns out. After 15 months in business, Micklethwait Market and Grocery took to Instagram on February 27 to announce its immediate closure. Learn more about that, plus all the juiciest tidbits in Austin food.
5. ‘Tiny’ rental cabins pop up on big wooded site in Texas Hill Country. Getaway, a Brooklyn-based travel company, just opened a 60-acre site in the Texas Hill Country with tiny cabins. The cabins come in two- or eight-person designs and are meant for “mindful escapes.”