Editor's note: Over the course of a week, we come across dozens of newsy tidbits and interesting links that we want to share with you. For this weekly roundup, we gather all the news we found fascinating, horrifying, important and hilarious.
1. Fun Fun Fun Fest gets its very own beer. Fun Fun Fun Fest prepares for next weekend by revealing its official Shiner beer can.
2. The Austin American-Statesman gets into the Buzzfeed quiz game. Have you ever wondered which Austin City Council district you should live in? Yeah, we never did either, but the Statesman's very Buzzfeed-esque new quiz asks that very question.
3. Shake Shack brings back its infamous crinkle fries. With the new Shake Shack slated to open on South Lamar in 2015, this is very relative to our interests.
4. Rio's Brazilian Cafe is closing. Oh, this is such a bummer. Rio's took to Facebook to announce it will close on Sunday. Stop by this weekend for an order of Brazilian chicken stroganoff and pão de queijo.
5. The Washington Post teases Austin office. In a recent profile on Mashable, the Washington Post talks about crafting its digital news room in the 21st century. In October, Shailesh Prakash, CIO of the Post, said that in order to remain on top, the newspaper has to branch out from its DC roots. Among possible satellite offices mentioned are Seattle and — you guessed it — Austin.