Adam Sandler makes rare appearance in Austin on Valentine's Day 2023
Comedian Adam Sandler has announced 11 new dates for his "Adam Sandler Live" stand-up tour, including a stop at the Moody Center in Austin on February 14.
The tour — a continuation from fall 2022, during which he visited 22 different cities — will be a two-week sprint, kicking off on February 5 in Chicago and finishing on February 18 in Charlotte, North Carolina. In addition to Austin, Sandler will perform in Houston on February 13 and Dallas on February 15.
The tour is a rare chance for fans to see Sandler perform live, as he is an ultra-successful actor who's usually off making movies. He's coming off the well-reviewed Hustle in 2022, and has two new movies — Murder Mystery 2 and Spaceman — coming out in 2023.
The tour is part of Sandler's renewed focus on his stand-up comedy act following 2018's 100% Fresh on Netflix, his first comedy special in 20 years.
Tickets for the tour will go on sale on Friday, December 16 at 12 pm at livenation.com.
The new tour dates for Adam Sandler Live are:
- Sunday, February 5: Chicago, IL United Center
- Monday, February 6: Cincinnati, OH Heritage Bank Center
- Tuesday, February 7: Columbus, OH Nationwide Arena
- Wednesday, February 8: Pittsburgh, PA PPG Paints Arena
- Friday, February 10: St. Louis, MO Enterprise Center
- Saturday, February 11: Kansas City, MO T-Mobile Center
- Monday, February 13: Houston, TX Toyota Center
- Tuesday, February 14: Austin, TX Moody Center
- Wednesday, February 15: Dallas, TX American Airlines Center
- Friday, February 17: Nashville, TN Bridgestone Arena
- Saturday, February 18: Charlotte, NC Spectrum Center