Editor’s note: It’s that time again — time to check in with our top stories. Here are the top five articles that captured our collective attention over the past seven days.
1. Austin nabs ranking as 15th best U.S. city in prestigious annual report. This new study praises Austin for its livability and more.
2. Meryl Streep and Robert De Niro take the stage at Austin museum's unforgettable gala. The Hollywood legends helped the Harry Ransom Center celebrate its 65th anniversary.
3. New ultra-luxury neighborhood claws its way into affluent Austin suburb. Wildcat Club is a new high-priced development coming to West Lake Hills, with homes priced at $11.75 million and up.
4. Inclusive swimwear brand makes a splash — and a move to Austin. Kitty and Vibe, an influential brand that makes swimsuits for every body, moved to Austin earlier this year.
5. Dustin Hoffman and Sissy Spacek take spotlight at Austin Film Festival with world premiere. More Hollywood legends will descend on Austin in October.