Dallas-based luxury retailer opens expansive new storefront in West Austin
A BOUTIQUE WITH CHARM
A family-owned lifestyle retailer is bringing its designer apparel and modern sporting goods to the West Woods Shopping Center in Westlake.
Saint Bernard opened its first store in Dallas in 1978, selling designer fashion, swimwear, sportswear, and ski equipment. Since then, the business has expanded throughout Texas, opening locations in Southlake, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin. They previously operated a storefront at the Domain, which closed in 2021.
In a press release, Saint Bernard COO Charlie Goyer expressed his team's excitement about the new Austin location, which spans 16,000 square feet.
“This new location is significantly bigger than our last, and we love the convenience and neighborhood feel of West Woods Shopping Center,” Goyer said.
To celebrate the opening of the new storefront, Saint Bernard will host a public grand opening event on May 11 from 5-8 pm. A swag bag valued at over $300 will be given to the first 50 guests, and hors d'oeuvres, local craft beer, wine, coffee, and other drinks will be provided. Music for the evening will be spearheaded by DJ Cassandra.
Some of the luxury brands shoppers can expect to see once the store is open include:
- Peter Millar
- Aviator Nation
- Hunter Bell
- Hunza G
Saint Bernard is located at at 3201 Bee Caves Road, Suite 142. The store will be open Monday through Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm, and on Sundays from noon to 6 pm. More information can be found on saintbernard.com.
- Iconic French fashion house Hermès unwraps elegant Austin store ›
- Where to shop in Austin right now: 4 new shops to brighten any spring wardrobe ›
- $1 billion Domain-style development to reshape South Austin shopping center ›
- Gucci unveils its first luxurious Austin boutique at The Domain ›
- Where to shop in Austin right now: 7 best holiday pop-ups and shopping events ›
- Iconic Italian fashion brand eyes Austin as emerging ‘luxury center’ ›
- Austin shopping district unveils 5 new stores, including a trio of Texas debuts ›
- Former Texas Longhorn launches luxury shopping destination in South Austin ›
- Where to shop in Austin right now: 4 men's shops every stylish local must know ›