Editor's note: A mixture of comings and goings lead this round of top stories. Read on for more of the week's most popular headlines.
1. A massive number of Austinites are ditching the city, shows new report. It seems like everyone wants to live in Austin, but does everyone want to stay? According to a new report from Abodo, Austin is losing residents at a staggering rate.
2. Favorite South Congress restaurant and bar announces closing date. Time to pour one out for another Austin watering hole. Doc's Motorworks Bar & Grill will hold last call on South Congress Avenue on Friday, December 23.
3. This is how much house you can buy in Austin for $300,000. Where can you get the most bang for your buck when buying a new house? Most of Texas is a steal — but not Austin.
4. Target selects hot Austin address for first store of its kind in Texas. Austin's latest store opening is right on target. Target revealed plans to open a new storefront inside the former Dobie Mall near the University of Texas campus.
5. Yeti Coolers picks Austin's coolest district for first store ever. Yeti Coolers has something cool in store for South Congress. The popular Austin-based brand will open its flagship store at 220 S. Congress Ave. in 2017.