Hot Clicks, rumor control edition: UT bomb scare, celeb spotting and iPhone 5secrets revealed
Rain, rain, don't go away! We love it. It provides the perfect time to read and write — hence, a perfect time to peruse the stories that made waves this past week.
- Tailgating tents with chandeliers, floor lamps, sterling silver and cutlery? Just another game-day at Ole Miss.
- UT got off to a scary start Friday morning with a bomb threat that resulted in zero bombs but a mass exodus of faculty and students.
- Shannon McGarvey compiles the best places to spot celebrities in Austin. Gueros takes the lead.
- People began preordering their iPhone 5's and we confirm the rumors of what's changed in the device.
- Resident music expert Dan Solomon asks the tough question: Why hasn’t Austin produced a single notable figure that it can claim in hip hop?
Stay tuned to find out what next week's Hot Clicks will be.