The Week's Hot Headlines
East side spot wins national acclaim, cedar fever survival tips and more top stories
In this week's top stories we've got everything from tips for fighting dreaded cedar fever to props for one of Austin's hot new restaurants.
Read on for a full recap of CultureMap's five biggest stories of the week.
1. A new East Austin restaurant has been deemed one of the best in the country (and it's not qui).
2. Your next flight from Austin could be layover free: Southwest is adding new daily nonstop flights and bringing back a few favorites.
3. In honor of allergy season, we've rounded up some alternative remedies to fighting cedar fever.
4. A Central Texas meteorologist is recovering after being shot in a TV station parking lot.
5. These must-see holiday light displays are just a short road trip from Austin.