Austin Pride presents 2015 WERK Fashion Show
The annual WERK Fashion Show will include a special performance from comedienne Margaret Cho and emceed by RuPaul’s Drag Race winner, Bianca Del Rio. There will also be special musical performances by Ultra Nate and Jill Jones.
Each year, designers from Project Runway bring their new designs to showcase in Austin. This year the designers include:
- Daniel Esquivel (Season 11 & All Stars 3)
- Anthony Ryan (Season 9 & Winner All Stars 2)
- Kini Zamora (Season 13 Runner-Up & Fan Favorite)
- Samantha Black (Season 11 & All Stars 4)
- Joshua McKinley (Runner-Up Season 9 & All Stars 2)
- Samantha Plasencia (Season 13)
- Richard Hallmarq (Season 11)
- Peach Carr (Season 8 & All Stars 2)
- Matthew Arthur (Season 11)
- Rey Ortiz (Under The Gun Season 1)
- Tieler James (Winner Project Runway: Threads)
There will also be a special runway from Austin designer Midi Soliz and a pop-up boutique on the Front Porch of ACL from 1-4 pm on the day of the show.