Austin Taco Project presents Deschutes Brewing Beer Dinner
Austin Taco Project is set to host the third beer dinner of its series with a special five-course menu paired with beers from Deschutes Brewery.
The menu will include:
- First Course: Little Neck Clams — fennel, smoked grapefruit, thyme, Fresh Squeezed IPA, Steen’s butter, rye bread; paired with Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA - ABV: 6.4%
- Second Course: Black Cod — sorghum, green tomato chow chow, collard kimchi; paired with Deschutes Mirror Pond Ale - ABV: 5%
- Third Course: Pork Cheek Pot Pie — peas, carrots, pie crust, Swivel Head gravy; paired with Deschutes Swivel Head India Style Red Ale - ABV: 6.5%
- Fourth Course: Short Rib — doughnut, melted leeks, bone marrow; paired with Deschutes Black Butte XXIX Barrel Aged Porter - ABV: 12%
- Fifth Course: Poached Pear — homestead grits pudding, apricot frozen custard, cultivateur, crumbled pecan pie; Deschutes Cultivateur Provision Saison ABV: 8%