BedPost Confessions presents Sex Ed
Sex: (almost) everybody does it and (almost) nobody talks about it - except at Bedpost Confessions, a live storytelling show. Stories told at BedPost Confessions explore themes of sexuality, gender identity, dating, marriage, masturbation, break-ups, health, and more. Whether the performers are funny, informative, fictional, thoughtful, embarrassing, raunchy, heart-warming, political, or completely personal, the audience receives their stories with love and returns the favor by sharing their own. In fact, the anonymous confessions submitted by the audience and read aloud by the producers are the real star of every show. The aim for each BedPost Confessions to either spark a fantasy or start a conversation. Maybe even both.
At this event:
- Seth Meeks' fiction leaves you breathless
- Adam Maurer wins your pervy hearts once again
- Shelby Hadden shares her sequel to Tightly Wound
- Ebony Stewart gives us poetry and prose ... about pussy
- Aurora Hart tickles our senses, one piece of clothing at a time