Cannon + Belle presents Texas Winemaker Series With Duchman Family Winery
Hilton Austin’s newly opened Cannon + Belle restaurant will host the first of its Texas Winemaker dinners featuring Duchman Winery of Driftwood, Texas. Winemaker Dave Reilly will take diners through a six-course wine-pairing dinner.
- Amuse course: Mojo Gulf Shrimp, Homemade Corn Tamale, Tomatillo Aioli; Paired with Cannon + Belle’s Hill Country Mojito
- Farmer’s Market Spring Vegetables, Flowers + Herbs with Kombucha Vinaigrette; Paired with 2015 Trebbiano
- Seared Snapper, Truffled Spring Pea Puree, Texas Mushrooms and Pickled Radishes; Paired with 2015 Vermentino
- Venison with Yucca, Dried Peaches, Quenelle of Red Cabbage and Montepulciano Reduction; Paired with 2014 Montepulciano
- Citrus Spiked 72-hour Short Rib: Gremolata, Goat Cheese, Rainbow Swiss Chard and Hibiscus Essence; Paired with 2012 Aglianico
- Coffee Sponge with Hazelnut Creme, Spiced Chocolate Syrup and Smoked Pecan Meringue; Paired with 2014 Canto Felice