Fall Creek Vineyards presents Harvest Festival
The 29th Annual Harvest Festival features wine tasting all day long.
Other events include:
- Line-up of educational and entertaining presenters in a variety of wine seminars.
- Dallas celebrity Chef Joanne Bondy's Healthful Lunch Wraps (BLT or vegetarian will be served for lunch ($12.50 each, excluding wine)
- A unique wine tasting called The Art of Water & Wine Harmonization featuring San Pellegrino water paired with three Fall Creek Wines by Sheri Evans.
- Hands-on Wine Craft Barrel Tasting with FCV Winemaker, Sergio Cuadra. ($30 per person).
- Live music will be provided by singer/songwriter Jim Halfpenny. Sparkling Rose Fall Creek cocktails will be served.
- Wine Dining features locally-sourced or Wagyu Beef supper with Chef Joanne Bondy. Buffet Supper followed by Healthful Trivia Quiz and special prizes with Chef Bondy.
- Lawn games, the grape ‘stomp’ where guests can kick off their shoes and experience the thrill of bare feet grape stomping.
- I Love Lucy will be playing so guests can stomp along in the wine barrels.