Greenhouse Craft Food presents Independence Brewing Beer Dinner
Greenhouse Craft Food will host a special five-course beer pairing dinner featuring Austin's Independence Brewing Co. Guests will enjoy an expertly crafted and curated menu created by Greenhouse Craft Food executive chef Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel.
The menu will include:
- Course One: Cowboys from Helles (Helles Lager) paired with Crawfish-Lobster Toast | Andouille, spinach salad, creole mustard vin, heirloom tomatoes
- Course Two: Illustrated Man (Sour Ale) paired with Scallop Crudo | berries, shallot, lime, cracker, golden beets, micro greens
- Course Three: Highboy (Double IPA) paired with Duck Confit Shortcake | cayenne butter sauce, arugula-spinach puree, rosemary candied pinon, DIPA apricot
- Course Four: Austin Amber (American Amber) paired with Summer Thyme Shepherd’s Pie | amber braised lamb, cauliflower mint puree, sweet corn, peas, haricot verts
- Course Five: End Credits (Walnut Brown Ale) paired with Double Chocolate Tort | Nutella cream, candied walnuts