Greenhouse Craft Food presents Red Horn Beer Dinner
Join Greenhouse Craft Food for a five course beer pairing dinner, prepared by chefs Rob Snow and chef de cuisine Todd Engel. This dinner will be inspired and paired with beers from Cedar Park's Red Horn Coffee House and Brewing Co. and will feature an expertly curated menu to highlight the local brewery’s best craft brews.
The menu will include:
- Course One: WilCo Wit - Burrata Salad / heirloom tomato, micro basil, lemon-lime vinaigrette, toasted pinons, fried polenta
- Course Two: Grizz ESB - Calf Fries / lychee-cascabel sweet potato, candied pecan, bacon, balsamic glaze
- Course Three: HopSloppy Imperial IPA - Coriander Seared Ahi Tuna / black pepper-anchovy aioli, shrimp toast, tarragon foam
- Course Four: House United Coffee Stout - Coffee Cured Quail / apricot-ham risotto, red eye gravy, quail egg, crispy shallot
- Course Five: Brushy Creek Brown - Brown Cow / root beer mousse, pastry cream, chocolate