Schlotzsky's Bun Run 2017
Schlotzsky’s will host the 35th annual Bun Run benefitting JDRF, the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes research. Proceeds from the race will go directly to JDRF to benefit both the national and local chapters.
The Bun Run is the perfect race for casual runners and serious racers. Activities for every member of the family are in store, including:
- The Bun Run – Flat and fast certified 5K course through the heart of the Domain
- Kids K - Easy 1K race for kids 12 and under
- Team Challenge – Challenge your friends, family and coworkers to a friendly competition
- Fastest Dog in Austin – Register your dog to run alongside you for the 5K, complete with a chip timer to track their time
- Kid’s Korral at the Expo – Fun activities including inflatable soccer, face painting, special treats and more