The Wine Down
The Wine Down series is a popular music series that has become an anchor for driving people downtown to the 2nd Street District to experience lively nights of shopping, eating, and strolling the 2nd Street corridor. Each month, a different restaurant from 2ND Street District will be on-site providing food samples while guests enjoy free tastings and happy hour priced glasses featuring The Dreaming Tree Wines. Each evening’s entertainment will be emceed by KUTX DJs and will feature pop-up shops from local retailers.
The Wine Down 2017 Schedule
- April 26: Jonathan Terrell w/ bites by Alimentari 28 & pop-up by Sikara & Co.
- May 31: Charlie Faye & The Fayettes w/ bites by CRU Food & Wine Bar & pop-up by Hemline
- June 28: Superfónicos w/ bites by Lonesome Dove & pop-up by Luxe Apothetique
- July 26: Scott H. Biram w/ bites by Taverna & pop-up by ModCloth
- August 26: Mobley w/ bites by W Living Room & pop-up by Saint Bernard
- September 27: Austin Music Foundation Presents Magna Carda + Tomar & The FCs w/ bites by TRACE and pop-up by Rae Cosmetics