Though we might have thought you'd be partied out from the holiday season, the top stories this week would indicate that you're still ready and raring to go.
We brought you news of dozens upon dozens of shows, as well as resolutions that you shouldn't make.
In other words, we're hereby encouraging further delinquency and indulgence.
1. Layne Lynch blasts conventional thinking by outlining the reasons why you shouldn't resolve to lose weight, organize your life and other self-help type of things in 2013.
2. Free Week kicked off after New Year's, and Chad Swiatecki provided a comprehensively exhausting guide on how to tackle the free music mayhem.
3. Though New Year's Eve has passed, we still encourage you to check out the list we compiled of festive places to eat, in the event that another celebration is headed your way this winter.
4. To prevent pre-SXSW panic, we chose the best 15 touring indie shows to see before festival begins.
5. And for all of the curmudgeons out there, please review the worst movies of 2012.
Bundle up, enjoy the city and keep up with us throughout the weekend.