It's a beautiful day for a recap, isn't it? With so much buzz building this week, there's a good chance you may have missed one of our top stories. The week's most read stories were all about Oscar chatter and local food happenings (are we surprised?), with some SXSW insider info to round it out.
Here are the most popular stories from the week.
1. Anne Hathaway's wardrobe malfunction was the talk of the red carpet.
2. We learned that Trader Joe's first stop in Austin will not be Seaholm, but rather Rollingwood.
3. Last weekend signaled the second comeback of John Mueller, with the opening of the John Mueller Meat Co. on the East Side.
4. Back on the red carpet, although it was an Oscar fashion off year, there were still 11 great looks.
5. Local DJ/photographer Miguel Angel is spreading insider SXSW info with his #sxswcheats account.
That's all for this week. We'll return with a SXSW edition soon enough.