Spring has sprung in Austin. Take a break from your spring cleaning and look back at our five most-read stories from the week. This week on CultureMap was all about Austin's favorite things: food, music, the outdoors, pets — and a special appearance from the Twitterverse.
1. On Friday, #WhyAustin took over the Twitterverse after the announcement that Austin is on North Korea's "hit list."
2. This week's Picture This Pet features Blaze and Chiquita, an unlikely duo looking to share a forever home.
3. Enjoy al fresco dining with a look at five of our favorite outdoor restaurants.
4. Planning Easter brunch? Our list of the best Easter brunch spots features everything from downtown staples to hip East Side eateries.
5. Austin's newest, largest music venue, Austin360 Amphitheater welcomes big-name artists starting in April.
That's all for this week. See you in April!