If you've been shocked into a sweaty stupor like us and are housebound beneath the A/C, let us catch you up on the top five stories of the week.
1. Plans were finally revealed for the South Shore of Lady Bird Lake, which expects 10,000 residents in the next decade.
2. Pecan pie is indeed all it's cracked up to be and has been declared the official pie of Texas.
3. Another oyster bar is going to cozy up to Clark's in Clarksville, this one from Houston.
4. Dapper dudes and their leading ladies flocked to the opening of Dandy's Gentleman's Store.
5. Here's a plan to visit three iconic places in Austin and view them in a new light.
See you on Monday!