Summer's here, but you wouldn't know it thanks to Friday's "cold front." Enjoy the mild June weather, sunny skies and this look back at the week's biggest stories.
1. The Texas Rollergirls released this video showcasing all the blood, sweat and tears of their sport of choice.
2. Food Editor Jessica Dupuy suggests the top spots for fresh summertime dining.
3. Two popular Austin bars are being sued for over-serving.
4. Because you're still hungry, highly-anticipated restaurant qui has announced an opening date of June 20.
5. Also this week, a Texas jury acquitted a man who shot a Craigslist escort after she refused sex.
That's a wrap! See you Monday, readers.