Careful what you wish for. In last week's top story roundup, we may have mentioned that after the past few weekends of debauchery (Fun Fun Fun Fest, Formula 1, E.A.S.T), we just wanted to have a rainy weekend to spend indoors. Looks like we got it! (Sorry.)
Since you've undoubtedly been inundated with JFK assassination anniversary news, we rounded up a few other things you might have missed this week.
1. Take a look at My Yacht Club's Ballet Austin event as folks revved up for the race.
2. If you've driven down Manor Road lately, you may be wondering what happened to Flat Top Burger Shop. We found out.
3. Whole Foods is testing a whole new way to buy groceries.
4. Spending Thanksgiving in Austin? We've got you covered!
5. Nick Offerman (aka Ron Swanson) is coming to Austin — and he's promising nudity. Better get your tickets!