This was a buzz-worthy week for cultural news in Austin. From Huffington Post to Google and Lance Armstrong, the Capital City was in the national spotlight time after time.
As you start your weekend, take a look back at the five most-read stories from CultureMap this week.
1. Is Austin the No. 1 worst travel destination? Huffington Post contributor David Landsel thinks so.
2. Former Wink beverage director Dirk Miller passed away over the weekend, shocking Austin's greater food community.
3. On Tuesday, Google confirmed that Google Fiber is definitely coming to Austin. (Speculations were buzzing around ahead of the announcement.)
4. In a strange (but smart?) move, the owner of Austin-based Bikini's has trademarked the term "Breastaurant."
5. The Lance Armstrong saga just won't end: On Thursday, news broke that Armstrong has sold his Austin mansion to pay mounting legal bills.
That's all for this week. Skies are clear and spring is in full force — enjoy it!