Photo Courtesy of Austin Angels

In order to support Austin’s active duty military families, foster families, and homeless population, Austin Angels, a local non-profit charity, will be holding a jewelry trunk show. The jewelry, which sustains Austin Angels, is 90% hand made in Austin by local artisan Dawn Patterson with funky fish design, and the other 10% is made by 19 women in Uganda.

Uganda craftsperson Momma Jesca will be in Austin for the event and will teach attendees how to make a beautiful African paper beads

By purchasing Austin Angels’ jewelry, people are not only helping Austin’s local foster care community, military families and homeless population, but they are also helping end extreme poverty for 19 families in Uganda. 

In order to support Austin’s active duty military families, foster families, and homeless population, Austin Angels, a local non-profit charity, will be holding a jewelry trunk show. The jewelry, which sustains Austin Angels, is 90% hand made in Austin by local artisan Dawn Patterson with funky fish design, and the other 10% is made by 19 women in Uganda.

Uganda craftsperson Momma Jesca will be in Austin for the event and will teach attendees how to make a beautiful African paper beads

By purchasing Austin Angels’ jewelry, people are not only helping Austin’s local foster care community, military families and homeless population, but they are also helping end extreme poverty for 19 families in Uganda.

In order to support Austin’s active duty military families, foster families, and homeless population, Austin Angels, a local non-profit charity, will be holding a jewelry trunk show. The jewelry, which sustains Austin Angels, is 90% hand made in Austin by local artisan Dawn Patterson with funky fish design, and the other 10% is made by 19 women in Uganda.

Uganda craftsperson Momma Jesca will be in Austin for the event and will teach attendees how to make a beautiful African paper beads

By purchasing Austin Angels’ jewelry, people are not only helping Austin’s local foster care community, military families and homeless population, but they are also helping end extreme poverty for 19 families in Uganda.

WHEN

WHERE

Sitric House & Home
3401 W. Slaughter Ln.
Austin, Texas 78748
https://www.facebook.com/events/1495172650776400/

TICKET INFO

Admission is free.
All events are subject to change due to weather or other concerns. Please check with the venue or organization to ensure an event is taking place as scheduled.