Austin Taco Project presents Deschutes Brewing Beer Dinner
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
Austin Taco Project is set to host the third beer dinner of its series with a special five-course menu paired with beers from Deschutes Brewery.
The menu will include:
- First Course: Little Neck Clams — fennel, smoked grapefruit, thyme, Fresh Squeezed IPA, Steen’s butter, rye bread; paired with Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA - ABV: 6.4%
- Second Course: Black Cod — sorghum, green tomato chow chow, collard kimchi; paired with Deschutes Mirror Pond Ale - ABV: 5%
- Third Course: Pork Cheek Pot Pie — peas, carrots, pie crust, Swivel Head gravy; paired with Deschutes Swivel Head India Style Red Ale - ABV: 6.5%
- Fourth Course: Short Rib — doughnut, melted leeks, bone marrow; paired with Deschutes Black Butte XXIX Barrel Aged Porter - ABV: 12%
- Fifth Course: Poached Pear — homestead grits pudding, apricot frozen custard, cultivateur, crumbled pecan pie; Deschutes Cultivateur Provision Saison ABV: 8%