Bullock Texas State History Museum presents H-E-B Free First Sunday: Stylish
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
H-E-B Free First Sunday: Stylish let's families explore the Story of Texas through three floors of exhibitions that showcase artifacts from around the state. Activities includes:
- Sing and dance along to some stylish beats with Groundwork Music Project. Join in the musical fun and pick up a ukulele and learn to play.
- Design scented sachets and practice sewing with activities for all ages provided by iKids U.
- Explore fashion and design with the Emma S. Barrientos Mexican American Cultural Center.
- Channel your inner designer and use fashion plates to create bold and fashionable looks.
- Listen to stylish stories about standing out in fashion and in life.