Cannon + Belle presents Texas Winemaker Series With Duchman Family Winery
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
Hilton Austin’s newly opened Cannon + Belle restaurant will host the first of its Texas Winemaker dinners featuring Duchman Winery of Driftwood, Texas. Winemaker Dave Reilly will take diners through a six-course wine-pairing dinner.
- Amuse course: Mojo Gulf Shrimp, Homemade Corn Tamale, Tomatillo Aioli; Paired with Cannon + Belle’s Hill Country Mojito
- Farmer’s Market Spring Vegetables, Flowers + Herbs with Kombucha Vinaigrette; Paired with 2015 Trebbiano
- Seared Snapper, Truffled Spring Pea Puree, Texas Mushrooms and Pickled Radishes; Paired with 2015 Vermentino
- Venison with Yucca, Dried Peaches, Quenelle of Red Cabbage and Montepulciano Reduction; Paired with 2014 Montepulciano
- Citrus Spiked 72-hour Short Rib: Gremolata, Goat Cheese, Rainbow Swiss Chard and Hibiscus Essence; Paired with 2012 Aglianico
- Coffee Sponge with Hazelnut Creme, Spiced Chocolate Syrup and Smoked Pecan Meringue; Paired with 2014 Canto Felice