Fall Creek Vineyards presents Harvest Festival
Many events have been canceled or postponed due to coronavirus concerns. Please check with the organization before going to any event.
The 29th Annual Harvest Festival features wine tasting all day long.
Other events include:
- Line-up of educational and entertaining presenters in a variety of wine seminars.
- Dallas celebrity Chef Joanne Bondy's Healthful Lunch Wraps (BLT or vegetarian will be served for lunch ($12.50 each, excluding wine)
- A unique wine tasting called The Art of Water & Wine Harmonization featuring San Pellegrino water paired with three Fall Creek Wines by Sheri Evans.
- Hands-on Wine Craft Barrel Tasting with FCV Winemaker, Sergio Cuadra. ($30 per person).
- Live music will be provided by singer/songwriter Jim Halfpenny. Sparkling Rose Fall Creek cocktails will be served.
- Wine Dining features locally-sourced or Wagyu Beef supper with Chef Joanne Bondy. Buffet Supper followed by Healthful Trivia Quiz and special prizes with Chef Bondy.
- Lawn games, the grape ‘stomp’ where guests can kick off their shoes and experience the thrill of bare feet grape stomping.
- I Love Lucy will be playing so guests can stomp along in the wine barrels.