Foster ATX presents Soil: A Seed-to-Pop-Up Dinner
Foster ATX and Made In present Soil, a seed to pop-up dinner, in collaboration with Urban American Farmer. The evening will feature a six-course dinner crafted by six chefs - three local and three visiting - wine pairings and conversations with featured speakers who are food innovators in their communities.
- Cara Stadler of Portland, Maine — Lio Restaurant, Bao Bao Dumpling House, Tao Yuan, Canopy Farm.
- Gabe Erales of Austin, Texas — Executive Chef of Comedor
- Matt McAllister of Dallas, Texas — Executive Chef and owner Homewood
- Todd Duplechon of Austin, Texas — Executive Chef and owner of Lenoir
- Chris Shepard of Houston, Texas — Executive Chef and owner of UB Preserve, One Fifth, and Georgia Steak
- Philip Speer of Austin, Texas — Pastry Chef and Owner of Comedor
- Francisco Musi of Mexico, City, MX — Tamoa
- Charlotte Langley of Toronto, Canada — Scout Canning
- Rich Shih — Our Cook Quest, author of Koji Alchemy